Lifeless Lifeless

So beautiful

Such a stunning and subtle tale of the emptiness we all face. Moving around in our lives we merely focus on what we are doing in the now. We let ourselves become bogged down in circles of sleep work sleep work sleep until one day we realize our lives have slipped from us and in the end we are left a simple shell. Sitting quietly in the little boxes we deem our homes with nothing to show for all our work while waiting for death to sweep us away. Though our spirit had gone long ago...

Wonderful job, I love it.

gopherguy responds:

Thanks. You really hit what I was shooting for, I'm glad to see a few people were able to take something from it.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Mildly Entertaining

Charming game. I enjoyed it and the graphics were very good. Just one thing I'm not too fond of... Why did you depict the final cooked turkey as truly disgusting? Do you think that just because you make a game with it portrayed as such that all of a sudden we'll think of it as something terrible? I'm just curious is all... Personally I love the taste of meats fruits vegetables and tofu. I also don't discriminate. I enjoy the taste of baby animals cooked on my plate and if I could get away with it I'd try eating people too.

Nice game.

Dude

Seriously... I would totally get this as a tatoo... Its so cute!!!! <333

Original Character 1 Original Character 1

Cute

I love the eyes! His headphones look pretty cool too... I want a pair lol

Moonscraper Moonscraper

Fantastic

I love your work, its definitely breathtaking.. The only thing that throws me off a little is the person in the foreground. It looks like you could've done better on them and really made them pop. But as it is they just kinda blend in to the background. Still, better than I could ever do lol

Kamikaye responds: